From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 11:38 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] pump question

I was at a products fair last month and my MM rep was there.  She was
showing
me the Paradigm and I asked her about going to the beach and the concern
have about sand getting in the pump.

Her comment was "You wouldn't take your cell phone to the beach, why
would
you take your pump there?"   She caught me off guard and I don't care
for
this woman anyway, so I didn't respond, then she started talking to
someone
else.

And one more thing....Before all this, I asked her if the MM 508  was
water
resistant and she said NO.  I told her I was going to Great AMerica (Six

Flags) and I was planning on riding some of the water rides and was
wondering
if it was ok for it to get a little wet. Again she said NO and that I
shouldn't have my pump on the rides.   OK, so where am I supposed to put

it??????????    Leave it in line with some stranger????????????

Oops, one more thing.  WHen I was asking her about the Paradigm, I saw
that
it doesn't have a clip.  She said they are in the process of making a
long
metal clip for it, or you they have a  beeper case for it (like what a
cell
phone has).  I asked about swimming with the Paradigm, and she said,
"It
doesn't float, so you could possibly lose it.

Any thoughts?