Re: [IP] Freestyle Meter and Diabetease.com

Barbi, thanks so much for that site and information.  It looks like just
what I wanted.  Now, I just have to come up with the funds to get the cable,
which is $70.

Does anyone on this list have a cable for a FreeStyle meter that they no
longer use and would like to sell?  If so, please contact me privately.

> I have found a website
> called Diabetease.com that will allow you to download more than 1 meter,

Judi in MI