[IP] RE:Best pump

In a message from Jenny to Rochelle Schroder it stated:

"Another model I was considering was the Animas pump, but I think a 13 year
old would find all of the options on the screen very confusing.  I am 21,
and I found it quite hard to find my way around it."

My son is 9 years old and has an Animas pump.  He was able to zip through
that puppy in a day of playing with it before starting to pump with it.  He
loves computers and hand held games.  To him, the Animas pump was another
game to figure out. I'm reading the book and he's saying, "Mom, just do
this, and he'd go through the screens quicker than I could see what he was
doing (game boy fingers!). Anyway, he knows that the pump is definately NOT
a toy and I make sure he slows down when he uses it.
   Take it from me.  Kids catch on a lot quicker than adults when it comes
to computer type gadgets (although the pump if far from a gadget, but you
know what I mean).
   Good luck.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9