[IP] IP bad meter, but kudos to one-touch!

Any one had this happen to them?
last sunday, the thing that you slide the strip in to the meter  (1
touch profile) came off and got lost. this had happen many times, but I
always found it. I went to the pharmacy (10:00 p.m. Sunday) and
explained my situation, a new meter cost  $112 . we called one touch
from the pharmacy, and talked to a customer rep, and explained the
situation, he said that I could get a new one at no cost   now this was
one happy customer! I have dealt with them before, and they were very
helpful I just need to wait for the envelop and return the bad one,
since I have only one meter, I was quite desparate

one - touch if you are out there, thank you !!!!

David R