Re: [IP] RE: Freestyle was Glucowatch -- week 1

> I use the Freestyle and Love It! I mainly use alternate site (arms and
hands), but will occasionally use fingers.>

I got the LifeScan FastTake (mainly because it was free) partially because I
would have the ability to test on areas other than my fingers.  But every
time I test on arms or thighs, I get bruises.  Polka-dotted arms and legs,
no thank you!