[IP] out of the mouths of babes

My 5 year old grandson popped into the bathroom with me while I was testing
my BG.  Curious, watching me poke my fingertip, he asked if he could do that
too.  I told him he was lucky and didn't need to.  He checked out the
lancet; that sharp pointy thing did not deter him.  Could he do it too?
Gently I told him he just didn't need to do that.  With big, wide eyes he
asked, Can I kiss my finger?

Thinking about a previous thread, I much prefer to say that's what I do.  I
don't lick blood, I kiss my finger.