From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Meyer,
Jennifer
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 4:45 PM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: [IP] RE: Freestyle was Glucowatch -- week 1

Hi David,

I use the Freestyle and Love It! I mainly use alternate site (arms and
hands), but will occasionally use fingers. I have previously used the
Accucheck Complete and One Touch Fasttake.

The reason I switched was the ability to use places other then finger
tips
and the very small sample size. I also like the size of the meter - fits
nicely into purses.

I hope this helps and any more questions post away

Jennifer Meyer and Cookie Monster
email: email @ redacted