[IP] RE: Freestyle was Glucowatch -- week 1

Hi David,

I use the Freestyle and Love It! I mainly use alternate site (arms and
hands), but will occasionally use fingers. I have previously used the
Accucheck Complete and One Touch Fasttake.

The reason I switched was the ability to use places other then finger tips
and the very small sample size. I also like the size of the meter - fits
nicely into purses.

I hope this helps and any more questions post away

Jennifer Meyer and Cookie Monster
email: email @ redacted