RE: [IP] re: Set Question

With the quicksets, it sounds like with the problems that you had that maybe
the canulla was too long.  Did you get samples of the 6mm to try instead?
My understanding was that the quicksets went in at a 90 degree angle, like
the softsets, but had a different release?  I find it strange that you had
problems with bleeding, etc. from the quicksets but not the sofsets.  Maybe
your quickset inserter wasn't inserting straight?  Maybe they gave you the
wrong size sets?  hmm...

I use the sils because I couldn't use the 90 degree angle sets.  Even the
6mm always caused me to bruise and have gushers.  I prefer the slow
insertion, just like I prefered the slow injections.  You couldn't get me to
use an inserter.

-- Sherry