[IP] re: Set Question

Yes, I meant the sof sets (I got used to calling them Quick Release from
when I started using them over 5 years ago, that's how my doctor referred
to them).  I heard about the antiperspirant, but how long will that
last?  I mean, I take showers too (although it would be hidden by the tape,
I suppose). Also, antiperspirant doesn't work on my underarms (I still
sweat!), would it work on my tummy?  I did talk to a Minimed rep a couple
of days ago about this, and he is sending me some Mastisol.  I will try
that and see what happens, but I still would like that other tape (the
stuff used on the quick sets), just heavenly!!