Re: [IP] Set Question

  I'm going to have to assume you are talking about 'going back' to the
Sof-Sets by MM.  Not sure what other 'Quick Release' sets you are talking
about.  About the sweating and blistering, someone once suggested using a
good anti-perspirant (NO deodorant) like Mitchum on the site prior to
insertion (leaving a small area in the center clear of any deodorant for the
needle insertion)  This would apparently help with any sweating problem UNDER
the tape which might lessen the likelyhood of blistering.  For not sticking
this might also help.  We found that we have to use a liquid adhesive
(Mastisol) on all of Joshua's (age 10+) sites because NOTHING else would
work.  He has been pumping over 2 years now.

Hope this helps.  I know the frustration of sites falling off.  Before using
the Mastisol some of Josh's sites lasted a whopping 15 MINUTES!!!!

mom to Joshua