Re: [IP] Set Question

Alicia,

I used the quick release sofsets by MiniMed and had the same itching as well as
blistering etc...  I am now using the Ultraflex by Disetronic(???spelling).  I
do not have to use any extra tape and hardly ever itch.  Occasionally on the
last day (day 3), but that is the most.  Only thing is you don't have an
inserter.  Hope this helps.

Billie