[IP] QuickSets on backorder?? - Update

Hi all,

I've been offline for a couple of weeks now, but wanted to update you on my question re whether the QuickSets were on backorder.  (I'd been told that by a MiniMed support rep.) Someone else may have already confirmed this, but I haven't checked the archives.

That appears to have been wrong information. I received my QuickSet order only a few days after I placed it, so all the angst was for naught.

I also confirmed that when they agree to FedEx you emergency samples, they will only do a 3-day delivery. (unless you offer to pay for it yourself to get it quicker) So when the rep promised me it would be there in 2 days, before I left town, that actually didn't happen. It arrived in 3 days, so I didn't get them in time.