RE: [IP] Pre-existing illiness law?

Where would one find details about this law?  So, no insurance company can deny
you coverage because of a pre-existing condition... is that even if you have
not had continuous insurance coverage?  I guess this doesn't say anything about
price... they can make you pay an arm and a leg because of that pre-existing
condition, but they are still within the legal guidelines if they cover you.
Once they cover you. can they say that specific diabetic supplies or doctor
visits are not covered?  There has to be a catch somewhere. ;)

Julie- the cynical one