Re: [IP] Re: QuickSet Vent

  The Quick Sets that are going so fast are the 6mm with the 23" tubing.
Others have said that they were told they could get the 43" tubing but that
it was too long for them.  I'm glad you were able to get the ones you wanted.
 I, too, was lucky enough to get my full order, PLUS an extra box, for some
reason, as well as the serter for FREE for Joshua.  This should hold us for
the next several months, and I hope long enough for the suppliers to get
filled up again!

mom to Joshua