[IP] Confused about depression (chemical or not)?

OK, now I am really confused.

To save a long ramble.  Which is it?  I have worked vbery hard with
self-help cognitiver therapy and now this is all wrong?

As far as I am concerned; I am depressed because I must not be working hard
enough.  This is what the therpist says.  Who do I beleive?  geeze.  I
can;'t handle things that aren't blackk and white!  I thought I was making
progress and it was just my defective bg's and thining that caused the
dperession but most on this list say that's not true.  But all I;'ve been
told has said it is.  Hal 9000 time.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Six months pumping thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &

Insulin infusion pump as given me better control than I had achieved in 27
years of MDI!  To date:  50% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).