Re: [IP] Depression causes

>Now Darrin,
>Good man that you are, you said >>>
>cognitive distortions NOT chemical probelms thus antidepressants
>can't help in all cases.<<<<<<<<<<
>This does not match the causes in the studies I have read.  Please
> share your sources and sites for your statement.

This is according to the cognitive therapy books and the congitive
therapist.  Never crossed my mind prior to your point but maybe after 18
months of therapy I'm still not back to myself of a decade ago due to the
therapists being on the same scale as the local endos?  I'd like to try
drugs.  getting tired of hearing all I have to do is become a "visible
success"...  However all I have read and been told says that I am only
depressed because of the way i think and I can cure myself *if I want to*.
Thsi sort of angers me as i'm doing all I can but I'll never be productive
again unless i stop spending so much time on DM and cognitive therapy work!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Six months pumping thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &

Insulin infusion pump as given me better control than I had achieved in 27
years of MDI!  To date:  50% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).