[IP] Trigger finger surgery

I have had type I diabetes for 23 years.  About 5 years ago, I, too developed
trigger finger problems.  I actually separately had 2 fingers operated on.
Both are now perfect, I'm happy to report!  However, I will tell you that I
was a little more debiliatated that I had thought!  One was a thumb, and with
limited use of that for 6 weeks or so... let's just say it was tough lifting
up my infant!  And, both did require substantial occupational therapy.  But I
am happy to report that I now have full range of motion with each.  Just be
prepared that the recovery can be a little while (6-12 weeks for me).

Good luck!

Julie  :)