[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] minimed

what I was asking is ....
Who are you paying to be responsible for your care?  You had stated in a
previous post that you gave her and EMERGENCY page once and there was no
response.  Is she a MM rep or a MM Trainer?  She can be a trainer and be an
RN/CDE for your doctor's practice (hence paid by your doctor by your ins.).
A MM rep works for MM.  (paid by MM) That is what I was getting at.

I have no idea why I have gotten myself so caught up in this subject but I
don't mean to piss anyone off.


Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:34:25 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] minimed

In a message dated 5/31/01 9:26:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Keep in mind that our MM rep for this area IS an RN and CDE.
a requirement to be a MM trainer is that you MUST be an RN.... you don't
to be a CDE but must be a licensed RN!
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml