Re: [IP] Re: Quik-Sets: My MM rep told me why the shortage!

Jenni wrote:

>>According to my MM rep, the shortage is because they are made for MM over
Germany.  This company has a company wide vacation 5 wks long. Nice for them
HUH?? Sux for us.  Well MM did not expect the quicksets to take off like
they did so they did not get enough produced to supply all of us while this
company is on vacation. I don't know but, I have never ever heard of a
company wide vacation!!  <<

This is vacation schedule is very common in Europe.  My only question is,
why did minimed think the QuickSet wasn't going to be in demand like it is?
I think that this is very short-sightedness on their part... same as
Disetronic and the UltraFlex.  Lets have a "DUH" moment for the pump