Re: [IP] 2 days after surgery

On Thu, 31 May 2001 17:37:36 EDT Faith reported on her experience with
her pump during surgery. I'm glad to hear that everything went
successfully. I believe it's very important for all of us to realize
the value of reports like this. Unfortunately it's not yet routine for
pumpers to continue pumping during surgery, so it's very important to
make a record of experiences and problems so that others can benefit
when they need surgery some time in the future. I hope others will
follow Faith's example, both before and after the surgery.