Re: [IP] just sharing

CONGRATULATIONS JANET.

I see my endo in July I Have been pumping for 2 weeks and I Hope to have
a HBA1C at about 5 or 6 I am so happy for you and I Hope to have similar
results.

Keem on pumping

AManda

>From: Janet S Ellis <email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] just sharing >Date: Thu, 31
May 2001 17:31:06 -0700 > >I had my appointment with the endo today. My
hgbA1C is down to 5.2. And >my 24 hr microalbumin was 28.8!!! Woohoo! >