Re:[IP] Disetronic Power of choice

In a message dated 5/30/01 8:06:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Has anyone on the list taken advantage of the POC Disetronic has offered? I
> received my pump in December  and the D-Tron was announced in March. I
> inquired about trading my H-Tron's in and was told I would have to wait
> because of all the delays that happened. I kept getting unclear answers for
> many months and then the answer was it would be treated as a new purchase.
> Is the demand that big? Keep in mind that this was Dec 1999. I feel like my
> rep just did not want to fool with it. She told me to just keep my H-Tron
> and to be happy with it. It was as if she didn't like the D-Tron (she uses a
> H-Tron). Has anyone else had problems ?
> Thanks, Tommy

I did the power of choice thing Tommy.
Actually my rep discouraged it, have never understood his attitude about the
dtron.  He said all the bells and whistles were stuff you'd never use.  I am
so glad I persisted and have my dtron now.  I love my pump.
Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01