Re: [IP] more DM complications (sarcasm, rant, soapbox, ... on)

At 12:27 PM 05/31/2001 , you wrote:
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: Re: [IP] more DM complications
>It's a great disease, it keeps giving, providing an annuity for the doctors
>and dentists looking after you. spot

Thanks, it's all a perfectly logical business decision - very few would
consciously cut off their annuity.

Makes sense why the emotional isn't really looked at, might be taking away
some of the annuity.  Might even be able to get a bit of detachment from
having to do things "correctly" and accept simply doing the best that we
can. Would be easier to say "that's not going to work for me" when I get to
a place of peace with the DM dragon........

Technology is wonderful, it gives us so many opportunities to run around
looking for our next "fix" to make everything wonderful........

Take what you like and leave the rest.

Jim S.