[IP] Re: Quik-Sets

the new infusion sets in line with the demand.  Obviously they're all having a
problem with meeting demand.>>>>

When the Sof-Sets came out, I was told about them by a MM customer service rep
over the phone when ordering the straight needle that I had continued to bend
myself. That was around '92-'93. I do not use the SSQRs, but I'm wondering if
part of the *problem* is this list. I haven't heard of the Quik-Sets outside
of the 'net. With over 3,200 members here, and if many of us order more than
one box as well as asking for samples, perhaps the demand was unforeseen that
didn't occur before? This list keeps us informed of all new developments and
helps us to jump more quickly at a new thing. (~_^)

Ask me how I earn $ surfing the 'net - or click here:
You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.