Re: [IP] Trip to Water Park

IF you are going to Schlitterbaun, we had really helpful first aid people
there last summer.  We weren't pumping then but were afraid to leave our
insulin out in the heat.  They let us keep it in the air conditioned first
aid station and come test, inject, etc. anytime we wanted.  For this summers
annual visit I'm debating betweening buying the waterproof case or leaving
our pump in the first aid station and returning occasionally to test and

<< I'll bet you are going to Schlitterbaun in New Branfels.
 email @ redacted wrote:
 > Our family is planning a 3 day trip to a large water park here in Texas.
 > son is pumping with the H-Tron Plus, and we all know the waterproof status
 > this pump.  Would anyone out there that has had similar experiences please
 > give me some advice about how we handle an all day water fun-n-sun type
day. >>