Re: [IP] WV driver's license

>about 10 years ago, maybe more, there was legilation being considered in

when I moved to AZ four years ago, they didn't even ask any medical
questions.  I was quite relieved for in WA they were a pain in the behind
and nasty.  Although, and we have had this discussion before, that in AZ
doctors must report you to the MVD if you have more than a few calls to 911
for insulin reactions.  I've known two that got reported.