Re: [IP] Bikram Yoga

In a message dated 05/31/2001 8:48:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anyone practiced Bikram Yoga? I think they turn the heat up over 100
 degrees for an hour of stretching and doing positions. There's an article
 at www.bikramyoga.com that says that there is positive results for those
 with diabetes. I'm not sure if it's a little bit extreme. - Maura  >>

I have not practiced this type of yoga (but in the past I practiced kundalini
yoga). It's funny, I have a friend named Maura in Berkeley, CA who teaches
Bikram at a studio on Gilman Street.

Personally, I would just try it and see if you like it. Unless your doctor
has an objection for medical reasons.

dx 1975