Re: [IP] De Pression

>I just grew more anxious
>and held it all inside) Like everything else then, I took it personally and
>thought myself a failure - couldn't understand my anxieties etc.

This is an important point.  Most depression is caused by cognitive
distortions NOT chemical probelms thus antidepressants can't help in all

If you judge things or your actions or your test results as "good" or "bad"
or you use the phrase "I failed to" in your head or verabally; you are in
need of congitive therapy which is mostly self-help.  Most negative
feelings come form the way we think about problems NOT the probelms we are
thinking about!

Some books therapists rec:

"Toxic Parents"
"Feeling Good"
"Self Esteem"

All are sold everywhere.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Six months pumping thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &

Insulin infusion pump as given me better control than I had achieved in 27
years of MDI!  To date:  50% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).