[IP] re:WV driver's license

I think you misunderstood what I meant. I think it's a GOOD thing to have a
symbol on my driver's license to let police, etc... to know that I am a
diabetic in the case of an accident or if, I would be pulled over for driving
suspiciously, perhaps due to a hypo, the officer or whoever would see it on
my license & hopefully get the proper medical attention I need. I've never
has an episode driving & God  willing I never will, but better safe than
sorry:0). By the way, as far as I know, diabetes is not a deciding factor in
WV for licenses.  As for the symbol on my license, it was strictly voluntary &
  like I said, I still think it's a good idea.
Jennifer & Oscar