[IP] Diabetes & Depression

Darrin Said: "...Divorce & social retardations..." on his list of stuff
diabetics are prone to suffer ....Can you explain that one a bit.....?
Now, about depression, I wonder which came first the diabetes or
the depression?   Didn't I just read something about that?  To the
someone who just asked about depression - get thee to your family
doctor, or a licensed therapist asap.   I waited far too long.  If I had
only known how easy it was to feel like I was supposed to feel, I
would not have let pride keep me from telling what I really felt.  I
had said FINE for years!   Then I learned from my daughter in the
NA program what fine really means.....
F - F---ed Up
I - insecure
N - neurotic
E - emotional.

Now, I take my Prozac every morning and, yes, I have read the
horror stories about a Prozac nation, but it works for me and I have
become several tons lighter in my soul.
Bonnie Richardson