Re: [IP] too low or too high?

hi paul i get the same thing last night my doc told me to check my b/s at
130am and it was 220 i swet all the time i called this morning and he said
it was not my b/s. see i had back surgury 4 weeks ago and 5 days ago just
got off perkasets its a pain pill and have not been able to get a good
nights sleep he even gave me a sleeping pill but that did not work but about
the sweting i do it all the time .val mm508 dx82.