Re: [IP] Handedness

Thank you for your advice.  I do not really see how this could happen
though.  Should I get someone to do it for me?  I do not know how this
could affect the "no delivery" problem, but thank you.

email @ redacted

>From: "S. Morris"<email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
"insulin-pumpers-digest"<email @ redacted> >Subject: [IP]
Handedness >Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:34:39 -0500 > >Amanda wrote: >The
weird part is that I can insert my sets in the > > right side of my
abdomen but does not work on left side. HMM weird eh? > >This may have
something to do with which hand you are inserting with. Let's >say that
Amanda is right handed and trying to insert on the left side with >the
right hand. The technique used may not be as easy to perform therefore
>causing the site problems. > >Just my .02 on the matter. I guess we
pumpers need to be ambidextrous too. >: ) > >Sheila