Re: [IP] De Pression

Shortly after Rachel was diagnosis with diabetes, I was diagnosed with
depression.  The doctor told me that not only does depression show in people
with chronic illness, but the caretakers as well.  She put me on Celexa and
wala things were "normal"  I have stopped taking my medication (couldn't
afford it with her necessary care) and have learned to cope with life now.
I think that I am doing pretty good!

Missi
Mom to Rachel and Blossom