[IP] Handedness

Amanda wrote:
The weird part is that I can insert my sets in the
> right side of my abdomen but does not work on left side.  HMM weird eh?

This may have something to do with which hand you are inserting with.  Let's
say that Amanda is right handed and trying to insert on the left side with
the right hand.  The technique used may not be as easy to perform therefore
causing the site problems.

Just my  .02 on the matter.  I guess we pumpers need to be ambidextrous too.
: )