Re: [IP] Depression

In a message dated 5/31/01 8:58:18 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  Also, since my sugars are better, my depression is too! >>

Sometimes I think my mood and my blood sugar numbers go hand in hand. I am
not usually either depressed or crabby when bgs are in normal range, and
generally I think I'm just a nicer person to be around since I've been on the
pump -- at least I find it easier to be around me <gr.>.  I have started
thinking of feelings of euphoria as one of the warning signs of early
hypoglycemia -- but probably equally often get crabby or argumentative.  But
the depression with me usually comes with hyperglycemia.

Linda Z