Re: [IP] Diabetics Unit against Cancer *Update*

In a message dated 5/30/01 1:27:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> If you have access to more than one computer, you can combine the results
> under your name. I have 2 computers chunking away. Brian must have about a

i have 310mb RAM and for some reason this program keeps freezing my computer
if left running while i'm NOT using the computer.  the screen saver comes on
and then it's frozen!
My resources are at about 83% so I don't think that's the problem......do you
ever have this problem?  Also, when the screen saver thing comes on, it seems
like it stops processing the info because my computer stays on CONSTANTLY and
when I look at it, it will say something like 6 minutes only......errrrrrr!