Re: [IP] Re: Quick Set Shortage

Sils are great!  Thats what we all use on our kids (our clinic) We have one
little one who is 4 and been PUMPING since 20 months!!  Once you get over
the insertion issue it is fine.  I had to insert Rachel's first Sil after
pumping and it wasn't that bad!

Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 3 3/4 yo, pumping 8+weeks