[IP] Sympathy/Empathy for Other Members!!

In a message dated 5/31/01 12:22:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Maybe he can beg for one, like Jennee Ellerbeck did. Then tell the whole
> list
> that the person who said she'd send her an old one -- for free -- hasn't
> sent
> it yet. Then ask what supplies are needed and how much they cost and where
> you get them, so other people will offer to send you freebies. (IMO, that

WOW.....Not much for sympathy/empathy (if applicable) around here...and
notice the words "if applicable."  Not all of us have insurance where we get
things as easily as SOME OF US do!
I'm happy to help if I can, but then again, that's just me!!
I've been in her situation before, so I really an empathize with her.  I've
been denied medication/treatment and had to charge over $27,000 just to "feel
good."  If I'm not going to use the supplies, I'm happy to send them!
Just my opinion......YMMV!!