Re: [IP] De Pression

In a message dated 5/31/01 7:23:47 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> .  Let me repeat: depression is
I'm sure it is in SOME people.  I've been dx'd with clinical major depression
since 1991 and have tried several meds with barely any success.  It's a
constant battle with a vicious circle!  It wasn't until I started taking
Sam-e that my depression got better!  Also, since my sugars are better, my
depression is too!
So to say depression is treatable, well, yes, in a general sense it is.  Does
that mean everyone with depression gets "treated" and better...NO!  We just
try to cope as best we can!