[IP] any IBMers?

With a company as huge as Big Blue, I thought there might be a chance for
another IBMer to be on the list.  After being autonomous for six years,
my nice little subsidiary with the wonderful health insurance is being
integrated into IBM and we are moving to all their benefits.  If there
are any IBMers who have experience with the two non-HMO plans, which I
believe are nationwide, or better yet someone who works/lives in MA or
So. NH please let me know.  Of course, my main questions are on how the
various plans deal with pump and other diabetic supplies.  The mail order
co. that the "self managed" plan uses is Merck, and I think I have a
pretty good idea on them already :-)