Re: [IP] Study Shows Diabetes Doubles Risk for Depression

i couldn't agree more with this post. thanks darrin for a clear
exposition of a subject too often avoided. (i asked an endo once about
depression & all he would say was "there have been books written about it".)
chris parsons
T1 82 disetronic 99