[IP] Depression - an added DM complication

Darrin Parker wrote a list of complications of DM:
Perriphial Neropathy (sp?)
Autotomic Neropathy (sp?)
Heart disease
high blood presure
urinary incontinence
Bowel incontenence
Open sores (which last for decades in many cases)
Charcot's Foot (nasty)
Female sexual dysfunctions
Divorce & social retardations
retarded physical development in youth type I's
I know I forgot a few... >>>>

I'm sure there are more, but I'll include ...
Frozen shoulder
Trigger finger(s)
Hair loss
DM cataracts
Dry skin
endometriosis (in women) ;)

Ask me how I earn $ surfing the 'net - or click here:
Patients can live with the word "incurable" but they can't live without the
word "HOPE