Re: [IP] Trip to Water Park

  About a year ago, we took our daughter to a water park here.  We disconected her pump.  I checked her blood sugar about very hour or so.  With  all the exercise, her blood sugar stayed right around 100!  When we stopped for lunch, we reconnected for the hour or so she was out of the water.  I think I gave her a shot for the food she ate instead of bolusing.  Other than lunch, she was off the pump from about 10 am until 3 pm.  It made for a very nice day for everyone......including Nikki.

Good Luck,