[IP] Re: pump bashing - NOT

>>>Although there has been some mistaken/misunderstood statements, I have not
seen the clear bashing of the past. >>>

> Perhaps because it isn't pump bashing. If anyone will recall, the first post
> was why someone chose the D-tron. I replied with why I chose a MiniMed. No
> bashing involved. With both had/have opinions. (~_^)

Terrific, you got my point.  I was responding to
some prior posts that seemed to be trying to avoid
the flames that developed in the past on this
issue.  Back 3-4 years ago, when there were 800(?)
members the temperature seemed to increase much
quicker in these areas.  I am applauding the better
restraint that we seem to have now, even with more
list mates.
email @ redacted
I don't watch it, I lived it.
 - LV Mayor Oscar Goodman (Former mob lawyer) on
'The Sopranos'