[IP] Charcot's Foot HELP!!

Dear friends,

   I was just wondering if anyone on this wonderful
group has a Charcot's Foot or has a loved one with
one. My mom who is diabetic has one, and we are
currently looking for a doctor ( we dont care where!)
who can help her. Her current dr has put her in a
wheelchair and he does not have anything else he can
or will do.He has not refered us to anyone. She has
had it for about 7 years. She has been a diabetic for
about 30 years. I am 20 and on the pump since feb 01
and I am currently working on getting her on it.  So
if ANYONE out there has any help or information for me
please repley.... We are getting desperate!  If anyone
out there has had and amputation due to Charcot's Foot
 please let me know.  Thanks for any help!

- Just remember ....
   "It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
             foot prints you left behind!"

Do You Yahoo!?