[IP] Trip to Water Park

Our family is planning a 3 day trip to a large water park here in Texas.  My
son is pumping with the H-Tron Plus, and we all know the waterproof status of
this pump.  Would anyone out there that has had similar experiences please
give me some advice about how we handle an all day water fun-n-sun type day.
Our endo has told us that he should only be disconnected  1 (one) hour per
day, and he is not liking this at all, as he usually spends 3-4 hours a day
in the pool during the summer months.  I have had him disconnect for 1 hour,
reconnect, bolus for the basal he missed, and then disconnect and swim
another hour.  Then it's out of the pool for the day.
Please help me give him a "normal" summer.
Beverly Ford