Re: [IP] insurance question

I previously had HMO Illinois - they were great!  I had absolutely NO problem
getting any of my drugs/supplies!  I believe they paid 100% of all costs of
pump and supplies!  I only paid my $5 or $10 per 3 month supply of insulin
and test strips!  It was awesome!

Also, regarding the life insurance thing, I think you did the perfect thing!
I, too, have always signed up for the highest plan you can get without having
to "pass" anything to get it!

Good luck with the new job!