[IP] US tax refund for disease???

Ultrabrainchild wrote:
>>>One thing that has helped me inmeasurably is Diabetic Supply of USA.  You
give them your tax refund once a year that you get for having a disease that
causes you to have to buy supplys.  I have never had to pay more than 200 US
dollars for a year worth of supplies!!! >>>

HUH?????? I've had this disease over 50 years and never have heard tell of
such a refund. Please, elaborate. (~_^)

Ask me how I earn $ surfing the 'net - or click here:
You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.