Re: [IP] WV driver's license

about 10 years ago, maybe more, there was legilation being considered in
arizona that would make it manditory for a diabetic to have a doctor
confirm in writing that the diabetic had had no altered states of
conciousness during the preceding year in order to get a drivers
license. what happens when you go to sleep every nite they hadn't
thought about much. a letter writing campaign by doctors and diabetics
stopped the law from being passed.

chris parsons
T1 82 disetronic 99